At the heart of it I am a genuine, engaging and capable human with a bent for software, design and technology. As a seasoned software product owner, creative director and team leader,
I promote efficient and productive work cultures through intentionality, empowerment, accountability and a clear, actionable strategy.
Myers Briggs – INFJ
Bachelors of Science
UI Design and Development
Software Team Management
◻️ Head of Operations
Managed Squared, Inc. (subsidiary of One Legal) / Richland, WA / 2019-Present
- Own the product development process from concept & planning to development, launch and post launch iterating.
- Manage the roadmap: Oversee user research and market assessment, prioritize work and set business expectations.
- Create product stories and feature requirements for the development of legal practice management features including financial, analytics, workflows, payment processing, billing and third-party integrations.
- Right hand person to CEO to define company strategy, key business metrics, and manage budgetary objectives.
- Regularly present to Board of Directors and collaborate with parent company leaders to accelerate progress.
Wildland Labs / Richland, WA / 2014-2019
- Developed consumer facing and B2B software solutions for clients with revenues of $1 – 30M.
- Owned billable project portfolio of +$2.2M, often managing 7-10 consecutive software development projects simultaneously.
- Interviewed users and potential users for feature research, technological efficiency improvement opportunities and to inform roadmap decisions.
- Managed team of 22 employees through a highly detailed agile development process with a focus on web apps built with Rails, Ember, React, Node, SQL, .Net
- Contributed to strategic planning for several client companies.
- Led the strategic acquisition of a high growth marketing company.
◻️ Creative Director
Elevate / Richland, WA / 2013-2014
- Sole project manager for 15 simultaneous projects while achieving exemplary customer retention ratio.
- Conduct customer facing research and user testing with an emphasis on strong user interface development.
- Managed creative staff (ranging from 2-4 employees/interns): Responsible for creative team development, scheduling, training, education, hiring, and performance reviews.
- Skilled client communicator with a reputation for being a client advocate while maintaining project integrity.
◻️ Creative Director
STR Studios / Kennewick, WA / 2011-2013
- Managed up to 20 large scale brand development projects
local and national clients.
- Responsible for full life-cycle project management and delivery of projects, including customer relationship management, requirements definition, design, budgeting, and delivery.
- Developed Integrated Marketing plans with a focus on
stylistic voice and
- Implemented brand strategy presentations, including rebranding, creative consulting, design assets development, brand identity, and value messaging.
- Designed print, digital and web assets based on brand ethos.
Ty Mulholland / Portland, OR – Kennewick, WA / 2005-2011
- Freelance work with small businesses, typically with annual revenue of $500,000 – $4 million.
- Developed print marketing materials, websites and
illustrative design for
- Worked as a creative consultant with small business owners to develop brand strategy and brand identity.
- Managed entirety of business operations including sales, marketing, customer relations, project management, project delivery, and billing.